Maintenance SupervisorAPPLY NOW
The Maintenance Supervisor oversees and coordinates maintenance staff who maintain and repair electrical, mechanical, pneumatic, hydraulic, plumbing, ventilation and other building systems.
They may be responsible for evaluating problematic systems or facilities and determining what installation or repair services need to be performed.
Ensure workplace safety through the enforcement of all applicable safety rules and requirements. Promote and encourage a proactive safety program.
Supervisors organize schedules, and assign work activity.
They may perform training to ensure individuals have all the requisite skills.
Additional responsibilities include developing and implementing maintenance procedures and maintaining personnel records.
Supervisors evaluate each worker’s performance to ensure quality operations.
They also support safety by investigating accidents and preparing relevant reports.
- 3+ years of supervisory maintenance experience in a manufacturing environment.
- Must have strong mechanical/electrical troubleshooting skills with the ability to read schematics and utilize technical manuals.
- Must have strong working knowledge of other systems such as hydraulic, and pneumatic.
- Must have strong leadership skills and ability to effectively supervise technicians.
- Knowledge and ability to use shop equipment such as lathes, mills, drill presses and welding equipment.
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States
- Must be able to perform the physical requirements of the job with or without reasonable accommodation
- Must be able to successfully pass a post-offer physical and drug screen.
- Technical degree or 3 years in a related field a plus.