Who wouldn’t like to have a hand in helping to feed the people in their community? You’ll help ensure that all of the products available in your local grocery store’s meat and deli departments are prepared to safety standards. Our commercial production facility will allow you to work with America’s favorite traditional meat, premium Black Angus Beef. With your help, we can ensure that local restaurants and residents have fresh and safe meat products on their plates.
Palletizing Area (Shipping/Production)
We offer competitive wages and benefits: Starting at $17.40 per hour and the opportunity to earn up to $25.40 per hour depending on your performance, PLUS ample overtime, and Union Benefits.
NO EXPERIENCE NECESSARY!
- Operate a console that controls the strapping machine and box sealer.
- Strap the boxes, push them through the glue machine and monitor the machine, ensuring the machine does not damage the boxes.
- Stack the boxes on pallets accordingly. Keep up with the production line. Provide training and support to employees.
Fast-paced and labor-intensive job. Requires lifting boxes weighing up to 100#.
Tools/Equipment/Machinery: Lift trucks
- Transfer boxed product from the conveyor onto the designated pallets.
- Stack the boxes on pallets accordingly.
- Keep up with the production line.
- Provide training and support to other team members.
Fast-paced and labor-intensive job. Requires lifting boxes weighing up to 100lbs
- Must be able to keep up in a fast-paced and labor-intensive environment.
- Must be physically able to lift to 100 lbs.
- Must be able to work ample overtime
- Must be able to work Saturdays
- Must be punctual and dependable
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $17.40 – $25.40 per hour
* Employee Referral UP TO $900 Bonus *
We take pride in the various safety programs we have in place that are designed to protect our employees. We have taken a proactive approach to minimize the health risk of spreading the virus. We are committed to providing a safe workplace for everyone.
APC believes all persons have the right to be treated with dignity and respect. It is the policy of APC to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, national origin, gender, race, color, religion, pregnancy, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. All applicants will receive consideration for employment based on merit, qualifications, and business needs. APC participates in the E-Verify program.